Search This Blog

TO GOD I SAY, THANK YOU!


Almighty father, I come to you today, not to ask for anything but simply to say THANK YOU for all that I have.

  • Thank you for the good and hard times that you have helped me go through.
  • Thank you for making me what I am,
  • Thanks for the daily food,
  •  Thanks for keeping me a live till this day,
  •  Thanks for healing me,
  •  Thank you for blessing me with my sweet mum, dad, brothers and sisters,
  •  Thank you for blessing me with these good friends of mine,
  •  Thank you for the gift of my soul mate,
  •  Thank you for forgiving me my wrongs,
  •  Thanks for shielding me from my haters and enemies,
  •  Thanks for giving me a strong heart,
  •  Thank you for waking me up every morning,
  •  Thanks for loving me and listening to my prayers all the time,
  •  Thanks for changing my life…
  • Thank you for my education
    and most importantly..
  •  Thank you for a peace of mind.
THANK YOU LORD!!
See also: A morning prayer for everyone ♥ ♥

Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.