Search This Blog

A MORNING PRAYER FOR EVERYONE

Oh, Lord, let us understand that you work in our lives, not us. Let us not be fooled into thinking that "how good we have it" has all to do with our own skill.
My skills seem to only get me in messes, and You get me out! 
  • You have rescued me,
  • You have healed me,
  • You have restored my life, 
You have blessed us with a beautiful family, I will not be fooled to think that any of this is of my own good works.  I sit here in tears thinking of how to thank you. I don't know if I should dance around the room or fall down to the floor and sob. I'm always so full of gratitude.

Your Holy book says that, 

"The humble will see their God at work and be glad. Let all who seek God's help be encouraged." -Psalm 69:32


Father, change our attitude towards our daily challenges. Help us to not see it as another full day full of problems that we have to get through, but instead let us see it as a new day that we get to live better. Help us to make a better decision in whatever we comes across!  You tell us that we need to "patiently endure testing and temptation," but You also promise that You provide the strength we need to endure.

"Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life." -James 1:12

Lord, give us that enduring "stick-it-out" attitude, we want that reward, we are loyal to You. Stick to us in everything,


In Jesus name, Amen. 

Related:  ↓ :


Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.