Search This Blog

TO ALL MY HATERS I SAY THANK YOU

From the core of my heart, I thank you
  • For every person who closed the door in my face, thank you. 
  •  For every person who told me I wasn't good enough, thank you. 
  • For every person who laughed and told me that I was wasting my time going to college, because I was going to fail, thank you. 
  •  For every person who tried to break me, thank you. 
  •  For every person who took my kindness for weakness, thank you. 
  • For every person who told me I was wasting time chasing my dreams because I would fail, thank you.
From the core of my heart, I thank you. 

I truly mean it, because if it weren't for each of you: 

  • I wouldn't be who I am today. 
  • I wouldn't of spend hours and loss sleep working hard. 
  • I wouldn't developed tough skin.
  • You who pushed me to think about what I "really" want out of life. 
  • You who helped me develop the drive, passion and determination. 
  • You who pushed me to not wait for someone to believe in my vision, but to find a way to make things happen. 
I know you didn't "intend" to, but I thank you for teaching me to believe in myself! 
And you taught me to TRUST only in God and on HIM to lean my faith.

TO all my haters i say Thank you!
I couldn't have made it without you. √√


Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.