Search This Blog

THE 23RD PSALM

This is an eye opener; some probably never thought nor looked at this Psalm in this way, even though they says it over and over again.

The Lord is my shepherd;  
  • (That's a relationship)
I shall not want.
  • (That's a Supply)
He makes me lie down in green pastures. 
  • (That's rest)
He leads me beside still waters. 
  • (That's refreshment)
He restores my soul. 
  • (That's Healing)
He leads me in paths of righteousness  
  • (That's guidance)
for his name's sake.
  • (That's purpose)
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
  • (That's testing)
I will fear no evil,  
  • (That's protection)
for you are with me;
  • (That's faithfulness)
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 
  • (That's discipline)
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; 
  • (That's hope)
you anoint my head with oil; 
  • (That's consecration )
my cup overflows. 
  • (That's abundance)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,   
  • (That's a Blessing )
 and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord 
  • (That's security)
forever. 
  • (That's eternity)


Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.