Search This Blog

IT DEPENDS ON WHOSE HANDS IT'S IN - REALLY INSPIRING!

  • A basket ball in my hands is worth few dollars but a basket ball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth Millions.
    It depends on whose hands its in.
  • A tennis racket is useless in my hands but its worth millions in Serena Williams Hands.
    It depends on which Hands its in.
  • A rod in my hand will only keep away an angry dog but a rod in Moses' Hands will part the mighty red sea. It depends on whose Hands its in.
  • A slingshot in my hands is a toy but a slingshot in David's Hands is a Mighty weapon.
    It depends on whose Hands its in.
  • Two fish and 5 loaves in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches but two fish and 5 loaves of bread in Jesus' Hands will feed thousands.
    It depends on whose Hands they are in.
  • Nails in my Hands might produce just a Birdhouse but Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will produce Salvation for the entire world.
    It depends on whose Hands they are in.

As you can see, it all depends on whose hands its in. So put your concerns, your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands because...
It depends on whose Hands its in.

This message is in YOUR hands. What will you do with it?
It depends on WHOSE Hands its In!
As for me, I have decided to Share to you all and at least Motivate someone.

Share this;


Comment with Facebook

1 comment:

Share your thoughts about this Post.