Search This Blog

ONLINE CHAT GONE AWKWARDLY WRONG - HA HA HA!

Erick264 :
  • Hello Sweet Girl!
Sweet_babe3 :
  • Hi Lover Boy! 
Erick264 :
  • Can I know you more please?
Sweet_babe3 :
  •  Am 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious 'n’ delicious, live in Maryland and you?
Erick264 :
  • Hmmmm! I'm in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live in Maryland too.
Sweet_babe3 :
  • You’re 52? OMG! Are you serious? Same age as my dad.
Erick264 :
  • I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.
Sweet_babe3 :
  • Do you have a wife?
Erick264:
  •  Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her friend doing homework.
Sweet_babe3:
  • Then why do you like young girls?
Erick264 :
  • I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy n’ with fresh boobs n’ booty
Sweet_babe3:
  • I am also into older men with i Phones, i Pads, Cash, Gifts and driving expensive cars.
Erick264 :
  • I can offer all of that and even more...
Sweet_babe3 :
  • I think we should meet because you are in Maryland and I am also here.
Erick264 :
  • That would be nice, where do I pick you up tomorrow with my new BMW X6, sexy girl?
Sweet_babe3 :
  • Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.
Erick264:
  • Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.
Sweet_babe3 :
  • While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I don’t want my dad to know that I have a BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.
Erick264 :
  • Which homework is that? Maybe I can assist you.
Sweet_babe3 :
  • It’s a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me.
Erick264 :
  • Hey! You said your friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweet_babe3:
  • Yes.
Erick264 :
  • Exactly where in Maryland do you stay?
Sweet_babe3 :
  • Maryland Estate, House number 5 and you?
Erick264 :
  • Mercy!!! is that YOU???
Sweet_babe3 :
  • Dad, is that YOU??
Erick264 : 
 Offline
Sweet_babe3 :  
Offline

Ha Ha Ha!!

Share this;


Comment with Facebook

2 comments:

Share your thoughts about this Post.