Search This Blog

A MATHEMATICIAN LOVE LETTER ♥ - HA HA HA!

Dear Sweetheart, ♥

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in a trigonometric lane. Oh, there I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. I must admit, before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.


Honey, my love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I will not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me.

With reference to the syllabus of my feelings, I want to prove that the locus of my point is directly proportional to your heart. On seeing you, I feel like a triangle with only two angles; the third being you! At times it seems to me that I am a circle without a radius or a matrix without determinants.

We are like two simultaneous equations without any solutions. You never seem to notice that I am a point lying on your vector equation, or in other words, we are collinear. Your smile makes my head rotates 360 degrees anticlockwise and on applying a translation followed by a reflection, finally I get your image.

You are like a Venn Diagram with two disjoint sets. You are the hypotenuse of my right angled triangle and on using either sine or cosine; we obtain a real solution. I tried to deal with you on calculator system but the log system proved to be difficult.

The probability of succession is extremely low. My linear programming involves you as an inequality.

My letters consist of one question to be answered in one minute. The answer is YES to 3 significant letters!!! Hoping that the ratio I love you to you love me should at any cost be equal and I prove that the cosine of your left heart is equal to the sine of my right heart
With ♥ ♥ ♥

Your ♥
Eddy

Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.