Search This Blog

A VERY INSPIRING STORY - PLEASE READ

He can move you from Zero to HERO
A young woman was hungry. She went around asking for food from her neighbors. But she didn't get any.
Then she went to the last house, the owner of the house threw an empty bottle to her and said,
"Go away you thief. My food is too special to be given to you."

This young woman went away carrying that empty container. She thought of this verse,

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
''For I know the thoughts that I think toward you", says the Lord, 'thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and i will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart'.

Before she knew it, the container fell down and rolled over to a bushy area. Because she needed the container , she followed it. When she picked it up, there was a plastic bag there. She took the plastic and opened it , she found two bricks of Gold inside. This was like a dream to her. She sold the Gold, and donated some of the money to the Charity and opened her own company.

For the LORD is so wonderful. He can move you from Zero to HERO. 

May He intervene in your life as well.

Share this;


Comment with Facebook

1 comment:

Share your thoughts about this Post.