Search This Blog

THIS IS MY PROMISE - A MUST READ!

  • I can’t promise you that sun will rise each day, but I promise to bring sunshine to your life.
  • I can’t promise that you won’t feel pain, but I promise to take the pain away. 
  • I can't promise you to have all the answers, But I promise I wont be the question
  • I can't promise that I’ll always understand you... But I promise to always listen 
  • I can't promise that we won’t grow old, But I promise that our love will never. 
  • I can’t promise you an easy path through life, But I promise that you'll never walk alone 
  • I can’t promise everything material, But I promise everything money can’t buy. 
  • I can’t promise eternal life, but I can promise eternal LOVE. 
  • I won't say "I'll never make you cry But I'll make you smile before your tears get dry,
  • I won't say "I'll never tell you a lie But If I do, I do it for a reason, some day I'll tell you why
  • I don't say "we'll never have a fight But I'll say I'm really sorry when I realize you were right.
  • I don't say Life together will be easy and bright But when things get tough, I'll hold you tight
All because I LOVE YOU.

See also: → :For someone Special


Share this;


Comment with Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about this Post.